Originally Posted on Forbes.com
Since 2010 YouTube has gifted an annual holiday season present to their fans and followers – The top YouTube Videos and Music Videos of the year. And I am now re-gifting to you:
TOP TRENDING VIDEOS – US
- James Charles – No More Lies
- First We Feast – Gordon Ramsay Savagely Critiques Spicy Wings | Hot Ones
- shane – Investigating Conspiracies with Shane Dawson
- MrBeast – I Bought Everything In A Store – Challenge
- Gillette – We Believe: The Best Men Can Be | Gillette (Short Film)
- DAZN USA – HIGHLIGHTS | Anthony Joshua vs. Andy Ruiz Jr.
- jeffreestar – Kylie Skin Review with Shane Dawson
- Breakfast Club Power 105.1 FM – Soulja Boy Drags Tyga, Drake, Kanye West & Reclaims The Best Comeback Of 2018
- Saturday Night Live – R. Kelly Interview Cold Open – SNL
- TheOdd1sOut – The Spiders and the Bees
TOP MUSIC VIDEOS U.S.
- Lil Nas X – Old Town Road (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus) [Remix]
- Dababy – Suge (Yea Yea) Official Music Video
- Yo Gotti ft. Lil Baby – Put a Date On It (Official Video)
- Polo G Feat. Lil Tjay – Pop Out
- By. Ryan Lynch Prod. By JDONTHATRACK & Iceberg
- Lil Nas X – Old Town Road (Official Movie) ft. Billy Ray Cyrus
- Offset – Clout ft. Cardi B
- Billie Eilish – bad guy
- 21 Savage – a lot ft. J. Cole
- Ariana Grande – 7 rings
- Daddy Yankee & Snow – Con Calma (Video Oficial)
Kevin Allocca, who has the cool title of “Head of Culture and Trends at YouTube”, currently leads the team that produces these lists and a recap of YouTube video highlights of the year, Rewind recap video.
The montage is from a variety of YouTube Channels chosen based on most used, most liked, and number of channel subscribers. The recap video is meant to “reflect the year on YouTube as accurately as possible” said Mr. Allocca.